? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fishing Opener!!!

We had a warm opener this year... 48 degrees! haha
Amanda was wearing everything she could to stay warm.
I don't know if we were smiling or if the strong wind today made our teeth clench together.

No fishing trip is complete without a picture of my Dad and I fishing side by side.

So sad but true... Dad caught a sunny, I caught a Dogfish and a crappie, and Amanda caught a Book!
We only stayed out for a couple of hours. Temperature went down 25 degrees from yesterday.Not good for fishing.

0 comments: